Internet Marketing is incomplete without SEO. SEO can be a valuable asset for small businesses to get customers because SEO helps to raise the ranking of the website on search engine.
There are many factors that affects SEO, these factors can be on-page and off page. On- page optimization covers those activities which are done on the pages of website and off page optimization involves those activities that take place elsewhere except on website pages.
Firstly we have discussed about off page factors
- Keywords analysis: Keyword analysis is the process of identifying and analyzing the keywords which can be used by most of the users to search the required information. There are many online tools which are available free and this tool will help you analyze the mostly used and profitable keywords.
- Competition Analysis: Every company has competitors, to beat them you need to know their strengths and weaknesses. A SEO expert carries a detailed research on competitor’s websites. This information is used to make sure that our website has a stronger foundation than theirs.
- Link building: It is a mortar which holds everything. There are many types of links. You can get the links from popular websites by providing them unique and qualitative content. Search engine analyses your inbound links and reward higher ranking to your website.
There are many types of links by which you can increase the quantity of back links to your site:
- Authority links: Find high PR directories that offer links
- Article bio links: write articles relevant to your own business and submit on other similar or relevant website.
- Blogrolls: insist other bloggers to add links to your website. Blogrolls is a list of hyperlinks to other blogs.
- Search engine submission: Submit your website to most popular search engines such as Google, MSN, Yahoo, Lycos, Excite etc.
- Business reviews: write reviews about other businesses and ask your friends to write a review of your business in review sites like Kaboodle, Shvoong, RateitAll etc
- Classified submission: Do classified submissions for advertising your products free of cost. Try classifieds such as Myspace, Kugli etc
On-page optimization is as important as off page optimization. Here is the checklist of on-page SEO which can boost up the ranking of the website:
- Start with selecting keyword
- Meta description tag
- H1 tags
- Internal linking strategy
- URL structure
- Site maps
- Keyword density
- Track target keywords
- Expect results in 6 months to 1 year
Avoid the following on-page SEO mistakes such as:
- URL variants of same pages
- Duplicate content
- Duplicate title tags
- Off-site images
These all services can be done by hiring SEO expert. He/She will help in boosting your website ranking by doing off page optimization.
Author bio :- I am Joseph Doing Seo work From 3 Years, Now i am Working With SEO Rank Smart. SEO Rank Smart Provide Seo Services, Web Design Services and Smo services to its clients.